Come and join our dynamic team at our Antrim location. We’re looking for a Quality Systems Co-ordinator for Jans Holdings.
COMPANY: Jans Composites LTD.
JOB TITLE: Quality Systems Co-ordinator
REPORTS TO: Business Excellence Manager
- Maintains and updates the IMS system to ensure compliance with current regulations, standards and approval in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Support on maintaining the IMS system to ensure compliance with current regulations, standards and approval in accordance with ISO 45001 & 14001
- Managing the internal audit schedule.
- Conducting internal audits to the agreed schedule.
- Implementation of corrective and preventative measures in line with non-conformances raised during audits.
- Issue and control of documented information.
- Support the creation & maintenance of quality standards and records for the relevant departmental products and processes.
- Communicate with all levels of the organisation to improve standardisation throughout each business division
- Ensure that the tooling and equipment listed within the calibration register are current and up to date.
- Support the business in gaining new accreditations and approvals.
To join our team as our Quality Systems Co-ordinator you must have:
- +2 years’ experience within a quality systems/engineering role in a manufacturing/production environment
- Working Experience with ISO 9001
- Familiarisation with ISO 14001/45001
- Internal auditing experience
- Experience in Document control, including creation and maintaining of quality SOP’s and records
- Experience in Leading/facilitating Problem solving activities to completion with corrective and preventative actions in place.
- Be well organized and structured
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organisation, including suppliers and customers.
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- 3rd level qualification in an engineering discipline
- A six-sigma qualification
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Continuous improvement tools such as 8D, 5 Why, RCA, FMEA & process mapping
NOTE: This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities, as may be determined in consultation with the jobholder. It is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
To apply for for this role or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 028 9433 9370
Jan’s Holdings LTD is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit.